Thursday, November 12, 2015

Genius Hour- First 2 weeks of November

Hi to all! I hope you are enjoying the progress you are making on your Genius Hour projects :)
By this time, you should be well underway with understanding where you would like your project to be by the end of March! It will be here before you know it and you have some holiday time coming up to really get some work done!

The post I am grading at the beginning of class tomorrow should focus on the work you have done the past 2 weeks on your project. I will be looking for:

-Title it "My Genius Hour- First 2 weeks of November 2015"
-200+ words of project work you've done
-a Photo or Video of you working on the project
-if your project includes a Twitter, Instagram, Website or YouTube channel, please have the URL posted in your blog post. (Even if you are not finished with it).

As always, persevere through... and if you have any questions, please email me or see me!
martins3@citrus.k12.fl.us
(352)586-8068.

~S. Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment